2016年1月5日星期二

转贴--My Critics and Doubting Thomas - Koon Yew Yin


Author: Koon Yew Yin   |   Publish date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016, 09:21 AM 

In the stock market, with the exception of the original company founders who listed their shares, smart investors will make money and stupid ones will lose money. As money cannot come down from the sky, the smart investors’ profit must come from those losers.
As I said many a time, all investors must examine their track record to see how well they have performed. Those who have been losing money must really change their stock selection method and also their mindset.
All my critics and doubting Thomas must seriously examine their track record to see why they have not been making as much money as they would like people to think. They often criticize what I write to show that they are clever. But they must remember that there are many other smart investors who are laughing at their senseless comments. If they are so good, why don’t they write some articles with their share recommendations for readers to judge them?  
As Christmas has just gone by, let me tell you the famous biblical story of Doubting Thomas. About 2015 years ago, according to the Christian Bible, Jesus had 12 apostles. Jesus was crucified on a cross, died and buried. After 3 days, he rose from the death and appeared before his 11 apostles. One of the apostles, called Thomas, who was not present, said that he would not believe unless he put his hand into the spear wound of Jesus. Subsequently Jesus appeared before Thomas and asked him to put his hand into his spear wound.
The point of this story is that after I have a proven track record of my success in share investment and my charity donations, unfortunately there are still a few doubting Thomases who continue to doubt. Can’t you see my sincerity in posting so many articles to help people to improve their investment skill?
In fact, my critics often say that when I recommend any share I want them to buy so that I can sell to make money out of them. Obviously that cannot be true because if I have sold how could their audited annual reports show that I am one of the top shareholders in companies such as VS, Latitude, Lii Hen, CanOne, Chin Well, Focus Lumber and T Guan.
If you look at their price charts, you can see that all of them have gone up a few hundred per cent within the last 2 years. I have been promoting VS for a long time and its 2015 audited annual report shows that I am among the top 5 shareholders, owning more than 100 million Vs shares. Why are my critics so stupid to sell good shares to make me so rich?   
For a change, besides making money, my advice to all readers is to focus on gratitude and happiness. Gratitude is perhaps the most important key to finding success and happiness in the modern day. Knowing what we appreciate in life means knowing who we are, what matters to us and what makes each day worthwhile. Paying attention to what we feel grateful for puts us in a positive frame of mind. It connects us to the world around us and to ourselves. Research demonstrates that focusing on what we are grateful for is a universally rewarding way to feel happier and more fulfilled.
All readers must remember that our ultimate aim in life is happiness and we cannot take our money along when we die. I have written in my will that all my money and assets will be donated to charity when I die.
--感谢官前辈的付出与回报社会。

没有评论:

发表评论