2015年12月23日星期三

冠旺5105 canone rm4.60 買进--

经1个月的盤整,重新上路,在確定官老前辈的加股后,
canone也是投行的投资对象,我今天rm4.60 再次拥有,等待红股了,
2015 eps=54sen,pe=12,stock price=rm6.48

--2015年12月7日星期一
My List of Shares - Koon Yew Yin
Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015, 07:56 AM 
After the publicity created by the article written by my remisier, Allan Yeoh of Kenanga about my unbelievable profit of Rm 105 million with an initial capital of Rm 10.5 million, after about 4.5 year, many people wanted to know what shares I am still holding because the shares I am holding were not mentioned in that article.
Some people also wanted to know my performance of my accounts with Maybank, Hong Leong, RHB, CIMB, TA Securities and some of my money managed by Mr Ooi Teik Bee.
It is beyond the scope of this article to tell you my performance with all the other investment banks and TA Securities. Suffice to say that I buy and sell basically the same list of shares I own and the performance of each account varies. Nevertheless, I can say that I have not lost money in any of my accounts.
The followings are shares I am holding. In random order:-
VS Industry
Latitude
Lii Hen
Can One
Focus Lumber
Johotin
Geshen
Genetech
Evergreen
Xingquan
The one and only reason for me to own the above shares is because they all comply with my share selection golden rule which is the companies must be able to make more profit this year than last year. I believe their prices will go up sooner or later when they announced increased profits.
Of course, all of them will not go up at the same rate. Some of them will climb faster than others. As much as this sounds so boastful, I hope readers will benefit from this article.
Many people are wondering why I am buying Xingquan almost every day because the company did not give out much dividend and most investors do not believe its audited accounts. I shall write another article about this shortly.
I foresee there will be the usual few stupid critics who will say some rubbish to annoy me. In fact, my wife and a sincere friend, my confidant advised me not to post any more articles about my investment prowess. But I believe my articles will benefit many more people than the few critics. My advice to those critics is that they must look at the mirror and ask themselves why they are still so poor. 
I am obliged to tell you that I have a lot of the above shares and I am not asking you to buy or sell. But if you do you are doing it at your own risk.

--

-- 2015-11-29 20:58 | 只看该作者
Due to the better tone for the KLCI, we are recommending a chart “buy” on
 Can-One Bhd (Can-One) ( Valuation: 1.80, Fundamental: 1.10). A check on
 the Bloomberg consensus reveals that no research house covers this stock.
 Maybank Investment Bank Bhd does not cover this stock fundamentally, too.

CANONE_fd_27112015

Can-One manufactures tin cans and jerry cans for the edible oil and food
industries. Its current price-earnings ratio is at a very low level of 7.7 times,
 while its price-to-book ratio is at a marginally elevated level of 1.19 times.
 Its return on equity is at a fine 14.8%. For the past five years, the company’s
 sales revenue and net income have increased steadily. There was no significant
 news on the stock recently.

Can-One’s chart trend in the daily, weekly and monthly time frames is very
 firmly up. Its share price has made an obvious surge since its major weekly
 Wave-2 low of RM2 in August. Since that RM2 low, Can-One has risen to its
 recent high of RM4.70 this month.

As its share price broke above its recent key critical resistance levels of RM2.89
 and RM3.97, look to buy Can-One on any dips to its support areas as the
 moving averages depict a very firm short- to long-term uptrend for this stock.

The daily, weekly and monthly indicators (like the CCI, DMI, MACD and
Oscillator) have issued clear “buy” signals, and now show firm and obvious
indications of Can-One’s eventual surge towards higher levels. It would attract
 firm buying activities at the support levels of RM2.97, RM3.97 and RM4.35.
 We expect Can-One to witness minor profit-taking at the resistance levels of
 RM4.38, RM4.47 and RM4.70. Its upside targets are located at RM5.60,
RM6.20, RM6.52 and RM6.75.

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/better-tone-december

--


2015-11-26 10:21



(吉隆坡25日訊)食品銷售和聯號公司貢獻增加,帶動冠旺(CANONE,5105
,主板工業產品組)截至2015年9月30日止第三季淨利大漲104.04%至
2千744萬6千令吉。

首3季淨利也升高77.42%至6千616萬9千令吉。第三季營業額增長8.25%至
2億4千235萬3千令吉,至於首3季營業額則微升0.19%至6億5千零21萬3千令吉。

冠旺在文告中表示,普通罐頭部門第三季營收增長8.6%,因所有包裝品的銷售升高
,但由於彈性和硬性包裝及外匯虧損,而令盈利下跌。
食品部門營收增加5.1%,因新廠啟用令乳品銷售升高,加上營運效率提昇,
令盈利有所改善。
聯號公司建裕珍廠(KIANJOO,3522,主板工業產品組)的淨利貢獻則增加
540萬令吉至1千440萬令吉。(星洲日報/財經)

--

没有评论:

发表评论